So what's brought this whole ramble up you say? Well i've been feeling like i've got ants in my pants in this city (figuratively of course!), and its made me realize that i've grown up around people who have never really cared for change. "why would you want to leave one of the best cities in the world?" is what I often hear, and my logic is that you don't really have the experience to compare a city to the rest of the world when you've never left it. I'm not saying that its wrong to love where you are from or anything along those lines, I just think its foolish to put down people for wanting to explore other places just because you don't want to ever leave where you are.
(Dress - Modcloth, Cardigan + tights - H&M, Boots - F21)
Anywho, I thought it'd be fun to share some guilty pleasures/weird things about myself.
1. I collect little piggy banks hehe
2. I sing at the top of my lungs to old 90's pop bands (i'm sure this is a give for most people though). I do, however, sing absolutely horribly. So much so, that i've been paid 5 bucks one time to stop singing!
3. I absolutely love baking pies, but I won't eat them... I know this is pretty sacrilegious to say but I dislike the taste of pie very much, and any form of cooked fruit.
4. I have a very large collection of teen vogues in my possession (the earliest one is from 2005), I don't buy them anymore but I can't seem to throw them away haha.
5. I can't stop eating wheat thins with whipped cream cheese, its sooooo good! (although that's not as weird as my friend's obsession with putting cheese in her hot chocolate... blegh).
What are some of your guilty pleasures/weird things you do?